The Production Associate is a full-time position with Salmon’s Meat Products. A successful individual in this position would be one who is able to follow retail orders accurately, efficiently, is self-motivated and has the ability to be flexible with interruptions throughout the day.
- Exude a team mentality and helpful attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Active listening skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and well with a small team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change of orders
- Awareness of your work environment to ensure safe work practices
- Present self in a professional and clean fashion
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Prolonged periods of standing, bending and walking
- Ability to operate a scale and printer
Supervised by the General Manager. Works closely and maintains communication with all other Salmon’s Meat Product employees.
- Retrieve and deliver meat to proper area: smoker, cooler, freezer, retail, etc.
- Ensure appropriate storage of products are at optimum conditions
- Operate food processing equipment
- Package food in an appetizing and clean manner
- Complete orders timely, efficiently and accurately
- Utilize the scale to accurately weigh product
- Count and record food items
- Ensure products are prepared by following cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Label meat products accurately and appropriately
- Monitor the quality and quantity of meat products
- Clean and sanitize tables, trays, counters, coolers, freezer, floors, etc.
Currently, Salmon’s Meat Product is in need of full-time employees. If you are interested in a part-time position, feel free to apply as well. A production associate is assigned 40-50 hours per week. Production hours are 7:00am-4:00pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am-12:00pm on Saturday. Ability and willingness to work holidays.
Send filled out applications to email@example.com.Download Application