2019-2020 VENISON PRODUCT/Price list
*A Minimum of 10# of venison is needed per product ordered
*Please note, this is not our retail price list.
|Summer Sausage (1.5# Stick)||$3.39||1.5X|
|Cheddar Summer Sausage||$3.79||1.5X|
|Jalapeno & Cheddar Summer Sausage||$3.79||1.5X|
|Hot Venison Sticks||$4.29||1.5X|
|Jalapeno and Cheddar Sticks||$4.39||1.5X|
|Barbecue and Cheddar Sticks||$4.39||1.5X|
|Jerky (original weight)||$3.99||.5X|
|Teriyaki Jerky (original weight)||$3.99||.5X|
|Smoked Polish Sausage||$3.19||2X|
|Honey Weiss Beer Brats||$2.89||2X|
|Mushroom & Swiss Brats||$2.89||2X|
|Breakfast Sausage Links||$2.99||2X|
|Venison Ham (shaved)||$16.00||1X|
|Venison Hamburger (1# Tubes)||$0.70||1X|
|Venison Hamburger Patty||$1.29||1X-2X|
|Pork or Beef added to Hamburger||Market||0.25 – 0.33|
- All venison must be fresh, boneless, and clean. We reserve the right to refuse any venison that does not smell fresh or is not cleaned properly.
- Venison MUST be in clear plastic bags. Venison will not be accepted in black garbage bags or ice cream buckets. If bringing in meat that is already ground, please remove meat from packaging.
- We may have a waitlist due to the volume of venison received at that time. We do not accept venison during the summer months (April 1st to August 31st). Our last day to bring in venison is March 31st. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, as the price of beef and pork fluctuates. Pricing at the time of order applies.
- We will contact you as soon as your venison is processed. Your order must be picked up within 10 days of the date you are contacted. Processing times are determined by the date received and number of products ordered.
- The price per pound is charged on the finished weight of the product. For approximating finished weight, multiply venison weight times the number in the final weight column.
- All products will be sealed into one pound (approx.) packages.
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Debit or Credit Card, and Check
- Our plant is HAACP Certified and State Inspected, with a State Inspector on the premises 5 days a week.
- We smoked Venison Hams (Hind Quarters) once a year. The final day to bring in Hams is January 10th. We freeze the hams until then. We will not accept any Venison Hams brought in after this date.
*Please use the link above if you are view this page on a mobile device.